Thursday, March 11, 2010

"My advice went the way of a clog- an ugly wooden shoe that tried to make a statement & then disappeared" - Blair Waldorf


smashboxstudios.com

After the September hoedown at Chanel, it was decreed by King Karl that CLOGS would be the new "it" shoe for Spring. His inspiration?

Moi.



Me, age 4, in a pair of wooden clogs my dad brought back from Amsterdam.

Anywho- it would be narcissistic and weird for me to wear a trend that I started back in '91, so I won't be rocking clogs* this season. Just in case you wondered.

*Miu Miu is calling these little bad boys clogs, but I don't agree.

I call them groovy shoes. My favorite french friend Leandra says I love groovy shoes. And I do. I really do. I can't help it... k bye.

1 comment:

  1. I am your favorite French friend and American friend...right? And yes you do love groovy shoes and other groovy things too, like misshaped weeners.

    ReplyDelete