Monday, August 16, 2010

dior couture fall 2010

yes, i know that we're about to get smacked in the face with spring 2011 shows in five seconds, but i've been very busy and besides, only my mom reads this thing. so with that fantastic introduction i proudly present:

a mere three photos from the dior couture fall 2010 show

can you tell i don't have a scanner?

and that i used my iphone to take these pictures while they were angled awkwardly?

hi mom!

for more of my jaw dropping, ground breaking artwork, click here.




5 comments:

  1. Your mum sounds cute! Like the illustrations.
    Chuckx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bunny ! Illustrations are like something you'd draw. XOXOXOXOX
    and Chuck, I am cute! - where do you think Amelia got it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. momm i DID draw these. and thank you chuck - two readers now! score

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom is the only one who reads my blog as well, but, like your mom, she's pretty cool.
    Lovely illustrations, from reader #3.

    www.cultofclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Lovely illustrations, too.
    My mom reads my blog as well. She'll actually call me to comment ("Don't you think that skirt was a little short?") instead of commenting on the blog.

    Tamia
    TheStyleSample

    ReplyDelete